Agents can initiate customer video interactions instantly with a single click, effortlessly migrate from voice to video, and show their status as busy automatically.
Easy to Supervise
Supervisors can see in real time when agents are busy on video calls, view historical reports of video interactions and even control which agents have access to video.
Your customers demand choices in terms of how they contact you, and increasingly, video and screen share are choices they expect. Add Visual Engagement to your overall suite of contact centre tools for a true omnichannel experience.
- Video and screen share capabilities improve communication efficiency and engender trust.
- With video as a native channel, it’s just one more piece of your centralised contact centre puzzle; it can be initiated straight from the ContactPad.
- Benefit from a complimentary ecosystem of analytics, reporting, AI and more.
Increase Productivity and Save On Costs
Robust contact center features like video and screen share can reduce average handle time, expedite first contact resolution and lower the cost to serve.
- Reduce the need for travel, saving on costs and compensating for travel restrictions
- Reduce the time to resolution for happier customers and a lower cost to serve
- Build trust and engagement, encouraging customer retention and loyalty
- Impress your customers with your commitment to staying up-to-date with new technologies
PLUS screen recording, Conversation Analyzer, historic and real-time reporting, omnichannel, CRM integration, AI, and Vonage Business Communications offerings further complement our Visual Engagement solution.
- Escalate to video and screen share from any other channel
- Deploy at the click of a button
- Accessible over web and mobile
- Reduces AHT for inbound interactions over any channel
- Native within Contact Centre and CRM
- Complements the Contact Center omnichannel ecosystem
- Engenders trust to increase sales and CSAT