It’s now less than two weeks until the world’s largest technology event of the year! Yes, Dreamforce is just around the corner, and with more than 135,000 industry visionaries, product experts and world leaders set to attend – and another 200,000+ expected to join online, it promises to be even more informative and dynamic than ever before.
Hosted by Salesforce, the most admired computer software company, as recognised by Forbes, Dreamforce is a four day tech wonderland of innovation, fun, networking, learning and giving back – summing up all that is exciting about the cloud industry.
To maximise your experience before, during and after the event, we’re excited to announce the launch of our new Dreamforce site! Check it out and add it to your bookmarks for all the essentials at your fingertips. Discover the sessions you should be attending, register for the coolest parties in town, book meetings with us, check out our photo gallery, videos, blogs, and much more!
Also, don’t miss our event gallery for all the best photos and videos from last year. And if you don’t have your ticket yet, make sure you take advantage of our code – EC15NEDA – to receive your discount. You can register here.
So now that you’ve registered, here are five reasons why you need to make a visit to see us, part of your Dreamforce experience:
- #NVMDelivers – At NewVoiceMedia we know how important customers are to your business. Our global customer communications platform is designed to give you everything you need to keep existing customers happy, attract new ones and grow your business. So come to booth N1817 and find out how we can arrange your delivery of new customers
- Awesome giveaway! We will be delivering one lucky Dreamforce attendee to Hawaii! Just visit booth N1817 to find out more and enter our prize draw
- Great sessions – learn how to deliver faster growth through Salesforce, powerful insights into your sales and service teams, and find out about the killer wearable apps for work, and much more.
- Also, don’t miss our pre-gala party which is going to be even bigger and better than last year’s (which is saying something). You can register to get dance-ready for the Foo Fighters’ Gala show at, you guessed it, our new Dreamforce site!
- We’re also excited to be powering the customer experience center at Dreamforce for the third year running. So when you call the Dreamforce helpline you’ll be routed using NewVoiceMedia’s cloud customer contact technology. It’s the only solution that integrates seamlessly with Salesforce. Not that we’re bragging or anything…