Are you heading to Dreamforce?
It is one of NewVoiceMedia's biggest annual events. In fact, we always seem to grow our Dreamforce presence year over year – bigger parties, bigger sponsorship and bigger customer showcases. And this year promises to be our biggest Dreamforce yet.
We’ve kicked off our Dreamforce 2016 prep with a Gold Sponsorship, and we've officially launched our microsite, which details our party, booth information and meeting details. Check it out for information on the latest and greatest Dreamforce updates. Also, follow-us on Twitter, join our conversations with #GetCloser and keep an eye out for our continuing blogs series.
This year we’re highlighting the “Better Way to Get Close to Your Customers.”
It’s an issue that impacts both sales and service professionals; how do you create stronger relationships with customers without appearing invasive, desperate, or just plain creepy.
Throughout our campaign, we satirically depict the sometimes awkward, sometimes inappropriate way sales and service professionals historically contact customers – at the wrong time, in the wrong place, and within the wrong context. At Dreamforce, NVM will reveal how a strong communications platform can provide a better way for you to get close to your customers.
Want to take part? Here are just a few ways you can connect with NewVoiceMedia at Dreamforce 2016:
Enter our contests:
Join our chats on each Friday through September via #GetCloser for your chance to win a $25/Amazon gift card. We know how important customers are to your business. But it can be difficult to build customer confidence, and we want to know how to do it better. Each Friday we will ask our friends and customers to tell us about their best and worst customer experiences.
Attend our sessions:
- Sales Summit: Stand Out From the Crowd: A Sales Development Ask and Answer PartyTue, Oct 0410:00 AM - 10:45 AMThis exciting panel will share best practices across three key areas: building and retaining teams, standing out in the crowd, and being a leader in modern sales development. Panelists: Trish Bertuzzi, Author of the Sales Development Playbook, Kate Taylor, Head of Sales Development Dropbox, Sarah Roberts, VP Sales Development Salesforce, Lesley Young, SVP Corporate Sales Box. After each segment, questions will be taken from the audience. Got a question? Come to the party and get your answers! This session is presented in partnership with NewVoiceMedia.
- Get Your Inside Sales Team Into ShapeTue, Oct 042:30 PM - 2:50 PMWhen you're making sales, genuine conversations are the key to success. For that you need to know what you're talking about, whenever and wherever you speak. Join Chase Larson to hear the top ten ways to add muscle to your inside sales team, including: going from closing 55 deals per day to 125, understanding how to create a more productive sales environment, and removing stubborn belly fat.
- P-P-Push it Real Good: Best Practices for Delivering Push UpgradesWed, Oct 054:00 PM - 4:40 PMAs ISVs our customers love to use the very latest features and as an agile software company, with a continuous delivery model, we’re always rapidly releasing new stuff. The trouble is, we found our customers were struggling to keep up with us. Join this session to hear why push upgrades is crucial for our product releases and the challenges when switching over from manual upgrades.
- Wake-up, Sit-up, and Turn Heads with CTIThu, Oct 063:00 PM - 3:40 PMNewVoiceMedia has great customers who use CTI and Salesforce to have more personal and successful customer conversations. Unfortunately, unlike them we can't guarantee you'll sleep better, get ripped, or look smarter. Join us to learn how to deliver a personalized experience every time, be sure your people are consistently giving their best every day with analytics, and allow your customers and prospects to communicate via the channel that suits them. Hear from Casper: The Best Bed for Better Sleep, Six Pack Shortcuts: The Fastest Way to get Shredded, Suit Supply: Combining Craftsmanship with Flair, and NewVoiceMedia: Cloud Contact Center and Inside Sales Platform.
- ISV Business Best PracticesThu, Oct 061:30 PM - 2:10 PMWe are pleased to bring Circles of Success for Partners to Dreamforce! Join us for moderated round table discussions focusing on top business and technical topics. The five topics for this session are: 1) Drive Growth By Developing a Regional Strategy 2) Gain Mindshare of Salesforce Sales Engineers (SEs) 3) Measure customer success and customer happiness 4) Increase Renewal Rates - Scale and Automate your Customer Success Engagements 5) Understand why collaboration is critical to working smarter, faster!. The room will fill up quickly, so arrive early to get the topic you want most. #DF16Partners
- Deliver an Exceptional Customer Experience with AppExchangeFri, Oct 0711:00 AM - 11:40 AMMake customer service your competitive advantage with hundreds of solutions from AppExchange. Join us to hear how experts use apps to engage with customers in new ways - through, for example, increased agent productivity, better field service, and surveys. You'll walk away with actionable tips and a list of top service apps (both paid and free) that you can easily deploy with just a few clicks.
Check out our booth:
Feel free to drop by anytime at Dreamforce. Visit us at booth 1818 to find how NewVoiceMedia unlocks the information that helps you build a more personal relationship with every customer.
Party with us!
Free bar and free entry at the brand new SPiN Ping Pong Social Club on Thursday, October 6. There are millions of parties at Dreamforce, but you only need to know about one. Located 5 minutes from Moscone, it’s the best place to grab a beer, some food and play some ping pong after a long day at Dreamforce ’16. While our DJ amps up the crowd, you’ll witness professional exhibition matches and much more on your final night of Dreamforce partying.
Read our blog:
Each week leading up to Dreamforce, NewVoiceMedia will post MUST READ content. Look for our tips and tricks articles and watch as we chronicle our journey through Dreamforce ’16.