Vonage AI Virtual Assistant Integrated with VCC & WhatsApp
Watch this video to learn about Vonage AI Virtual Assistant integrated with Vonage Contact Center, detailing order POP and CSAT surveys.
Add self-service options to cut handling timesAI engages callers in natural language, adds to contact centre capacity, delivers enhanced self-service interactions and empowers virtual assistants to reduce hold times, lower average handling time (AHT) and increase customer satisfaction.
- The virtual assistant handles high-frequency and automatable calls (e.g., delivery-slot changes, meter-reading updates, etc.)
- AI analyses the virtual-assistant conversation for intent, clarity and recommended response and — in the event of an escalation — provides the results to a live agent
- AI drives optimum contact-centre efficiency by freeing up agents for higher-value inquiries
BEFORE THE CALL
Connect calls through dynamic routingRoute customer calls to the best available agent with the help of AI’s intelligent, dynamic and personalised data-driven abilities.
- Provides scalable and repeatable benefits to businesses
- Makes sure agents are prepared to handle calls based on demand and type
DURING THE CALL
Improve your contact centre's productivityVonage Contact Center partners closely with Salesforce and Google Contact Centre AI (CCAI) to offer real-time speech analytics and recommend knowledge-base articles or next-best actions.
- Reduces AHT, as agents spend up to 25 per cent of their call time searching knowledge bases for answers
- Onboards agents faster and reduces churn
- Improves the customer experience by helping agents to focus on conversations — instead of technology — and become more engaged
AFTER THE CALL
Make discoveries that boost the customer experienceConversation Analyzer, our speech analytics tool, generates actionable insights at scale, based on what agents and customers discuss.
- Uses AI to generate targeted insights
- Transcribes calls with machine learning
- Improves agent performance and engagement