Consumer communications preferences are changing. Can your organization keep up?GET OUR NEW CX REPORT
Support secure text messagingWith private SMS communication, your users can seamlessly and safely book appointments, confirm deliveries and more.
- Enable communication without compromising privacy
- Create a safe space for conversations between your users
- Make sure conversations and transactions between parties stay on your platform
- Leverage your control of the conversation
- Perform analysis and generate new insights for your business
Send the right message at the right timeAlert customers and give them an opportunity to reply or call back.
- Deliver timely notifications about pending appointments and keep customers engaged
- Automated notifications reduce costs, missed appointments, delivery attempts and more
- Let customers confirm or reschedule from within a text — via SMS, MMS, social chat apps or voice
- Strengthen customer relationships by creating “wow” moments with rich-media features
Verify API adds a layer of securityValidate users via their mobile devices with SMS and voice codes.
- A single API offers a full two-factor authentication solution
- Provide a phone number and we’ll generate codes, localise and more
- Works with any phone number — no additional hardware or apps required
- Pay only for successful conversions or a flat monthly fee for frequent logins
Reports API puts you in control of customer communications data
Flexible reporting for the SMS API traffic in one powerful API
Intervene in failures to guarantee service
Test and measure campaigns
Uncover upsell and cross-sell opportunities
Take action in fraud and overage situations
Enhance end-user experience with advanced reporting
Make it easier for mobile users to discover your appInvite website visitors to download your mobile app using SMS and an embedded link to your app-store page.
- When your website detects a mobile visitor, it promotes your app, improving adoption
- Interested mobile visitors can download your app easily via a link in a text message