To take more calls this year, make this call nowVonage Business Communications is not a contact centre solution. It's a unified communications solution that you can customise to suit your needs. Phone ringing off the hook? Great! With Vonage, your phone system's got the features—over 50 of them!—of a call centre, too.
- Create a robust phone menu system IVR, route callers to the appropriate department or individual for a streamlined experience, and easily customise your call routing for holidays, lunchtimes, or even after-hours calls with Virtual Receptionist
- Set up more detailed options and messaging prompts so callers are automatically directed to the appropriate agent. Everyone busy? Queue customers in a virtual waiting room with Call Queue
- Choose from a variety of ways to route calls anywhere, anytime, e.g., when your team is away from the office, during emergencies, etc. with Call Continuity
- Forward calls to multiple extensions—and ring them simultaneously—with Call Groups
- Handle up to 50 calls at once, efficiently, with Receptionist Console
CX EXPRESS AND CX ELEVATE
And when your business needs something more, you’re coveredIt's been drilled into your head for years: Start out small and grow as needed. That’s great advice, and CX Express and CX Elevate—our advanced, single-platform, CRM-integratable call centre solutions for even better CX and agent experiences—will help you put it to good use.
- Never again futz with deploying advanced voice capabilities from outside the platform—manage it within
- Skills-based routing gives callers the best available agent, not the most available agent
- Wield reporting dashboards to track customer activity, sync data, and more
- Show respect for your caller’s time—and manage call flow—with interactive voice response (IVR) and queued callback
- Lose that extra wait—and minimise disruptions—by configuring agent statuses
- "Anywhere." —CX, on where it can be managed
Vonage Contact Center
Looking for something even more robust, like an omnichannel contact centre capable of connecting customers and brands across voice, digital channels, video, and more?